The short film is by Nam June Paik's Electronic Moon #2 (1969). Paik is widely considered to be the father of video art, having pioneered the use of television as a creative medium as well as an object of art per se, as his works often featured sculptures made of TV sets and installations involving several TV screens. But Paik also made single-channel works and Electronic Moon 2 is a good example of the lyricism he aimed to achieve with electronic art.
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► December (19)
- Fluxus RECAP
- Nam June Paik Pt 9 - TV Buddha
- Nam June Paik pt 8-Electronic Moon #2
- Nam June Paik Pt 7 - Video Garden 1974
- Nam June Paik Pt 6-Something Pacific 1986
- Nam June Paik Pt 5- Global Groove 1974
- Nam June Paik Pt 4 - Quotes by NJP
- Nam June Paik Pt 3-Media Planning for the Postindu...
- Nam June Paik Pt 2- Charlotte Moorman and Nam June...
- Nam June Paik Pt 1-TV BRA FOR LIVING SCULPTURE & T...
- Getting to Know....Nam June Paik
- ▼ Nov 03 (11)